Friday, January 17, 2014

Week One on the Racks


Thank you all for a great week one. It's proved quite an interesting ride. Many of you now have copies of the book, which is great! Many more of you have told me you still plan to grab it which is awesome as well! I'm humbled at the support all of you have offered.

Looks like I'll be doing a book signing in Athens around the first of March. Hopefully we can get the word out to many people by then and get a great turn out. I'm working on a few other means of getting this thing pushed out there as well.

In that same note, I could really use your assistance. If you've read the book, please review it on Amazon, B&N, Smashwords, iTunes and/or anywhere else it's for sale. The more reviews we can get the more we can get people to take a look at it.

Also, drop me a note (or post on here! Blogs are for feedback!) with your thoughts on it. What worked? What would you like to see expanded on? I'm hard at work on book two, so feedback is always encouraged!

One last question for the day. For those of you who've read it, what would you classify it as? I can explain the book well but when people ask what to classify it as I find there doesn't seem a perfect fit. Amazon originally put it in "Children's --> Religion --> Eastern" of all things, which obviously doesn't really work. While there are many Eastern religion (along with a wide variety of other theological/mythological) aspects in it, I wouldn't really classify it as such, and it certainly isn't a Children's book. I've settled for now on "Fantasy --> Paranormal" and "SciFi --> Adventure". Not sure if those are the best places, but it's the best I've been able to come up with myself. Thoughts?

Thanks to you all!!!!!

             Zabe

No comments:

Post a Comment