Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Updates!

Hello Readers!

It's been way too long, hasn't it?

Life's been busy, as I'm sure happens to many of you, but the work has continued forward! I spent the past few days with the Sterling and Stone Smarter Artist Summit here in Austin, hanging out with a number of amazing writer and learning to up my game for you fine readers. Look for some additional updates soon as a result of the great tips I picked up.

As for the stories, which you folks are interested in, I'm waiting on a few more Alpha Readers to give me their final feedback before I launch into some more edits on Greater Spirits. The always talented Greg Bain is hard at work on my third cover, and let me tell you, it's just as awesome as his prior entries! I can't wait to show it off to you!

I hope you're as excited as I am! I think you're going to love the way the first trilogy wraps up!

Keep an eye out for details soon!


  - Zabe

No comments:

Post a Comment