Sunday, February 23, 2014

Updates, Marketing, and Live Appearance in Athens

It's been an amazingly busy month in the real world, which means I've not had as much chance as I'd like to towards pushing the book. That being said, the end of the month is coming together quite nicely. I was featured this week on the Kindle Boards' Book Discovery Day post, and I've been interviewed by Fantascize.com, who run the popular Fantasy and Sci-Fi Rock My World Facebook page. Let us hope this attention leads to a few more sales. 

I'm also two weeks aways from my first public appearance as an author at the East Texas Book Exchange in Athens, Tx. I'll be there from 10am until at least 2pm signing books, answering questions, and enjoying some tasty refreshments. I invite you to join me there as well if you're anywhere close to the area. 

It's been a good weekend for Book 2. Several more chapters are on paper, and I've had some great ideas for moving forward. As a TV show of my younger days would say, "I love it when a plan comes together". 

Enjoy the rest of your weekend, folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment